Ascaso Barista T Plus 2G Compact
Ascaso Barista T Plus incorporates latest-generation technology. Multi group with complete PID control and is highly energy efficient.
Technology T, is a state-of-the-art multi-group technology. Engineering developed entirely by Ascaso. It offers great thermal stability with a high level of energy efficiency (low energy consumption) and clean and fresh water in each coffee.
The machine has a cleaner, more stable and sustainable water management. It freshly delivers water in every shot of coffee with sustainable T Technology, more efficiency and lower price.
Ascaso Barista T Plus Main Features
- Multi Group technology (on/off by group). Professional Thermodynamic Groups.
- Independent steam boiler. Stainless steel Aisi 316. Extremely sturdy. Large capacity.
- Independent and regulable electronic temperature control for each group.
- External Pid control ( 0,1ºC) for each group and steam boiler.
- External timer for each group.
- Digital Display in each group. Multiple functions. Total control.
- Thermal lagging on steam boiler and groups.
- Thermal stability (+/- 0.5ºC).
- Dynamic preheating (coffee groups).
- Ascaso Barista T Plus saves up to 50% of energy
- High performance volumetric pump. Constant pressure even after a prolonged and simultaneous use of more groups
- Powerful steamer (10 mm anti-lime scale tube. Stainless Steel. Cool touch).
- High-precision filters in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Active cup warmer. (Plus model)
- Designed for baristas: joystick steam controls, LED in work area, 5 volume selections, Pid controls…
- Different colours and customization options.
- High Quality Materials
- Filter Holder Handle
- Steam Joystick
- Steam Wands
- Powerful Professional Steam
- Cup Warmer
- Thin Wire Tray
- Back-lit Button Pad
- High-precision pressure gauge
- Work Area light
- Easy access
Stock Status & Leadtime
Please contact us for stock status & shipping leadtime before purchase.
This model is pre-order item, contact us at email@example.com for details and deposit arrangemnt. Lead time 4-6 weeks upon confirmation.